- Vinification: Crushing of late harvested grapes, maceration with the skins for 15 days, fermentation at a controlled temperature, soft pressing of the marc.
- Aging: 10-12 months in medium-sized first and second passage barrels and at least 6 months in the bottle.
- Pairings: It goes well with large roasts, game and tasty and spicy cheeses.
- Vinification: In white, with soft squeezing and fermentation in first and second passage barriques and tonneaux.
- Aging: Maturation of the wine in tonneaux for 6 months together with its yeasts, with periodic batonnage. A few months in the bottle.
- Pairing: It prefers seafood, but does not deny white meats and vegetable stews.